Monday, October 14, 2013

Remember The Time













This morning when I was at work, they played Remember The Time by Michael Jackson, and I got really excited! I remember watching the music video and being impressed with the tutting and the Egyptian theme throughout the video. I definitely felt inspired to wear my King Tut crop top. I found this shirt at Rainbow for $10.99, and I love the boldness and brightness. I didn't want to distract from the shirt, so I wore a simple black high waisted pencil skirt and my black booties with buckles. I actually like this combination of the skirt and crop top, because I often feel uncomfortable exposing too much of my tummy. The skirt is long enough to keep the outfit tasteful and I don't feel like I'm showing too much of my stomach.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely not showing too much of anything, babe, this outfit is prefect! And even if you did, your body's sick - show if off all you want!!!;)

    ReplyDelete