Friday, October 18, 2013

The Girl From Ipanema














I've finally found a scarf that is big enough for me to wrap around my head, so I've been wearing it for the past 3 days, experimenting with the different styles of wrapping. This particular scarf is a Jessica Simpson one that I found at DDs Discounts for $4.99! I love the way that it looks on me, and that I now have something to wear when I'm having a lazy hair day. I decided to play up the head scarf by wearing a crop top with a giant bow in the front and linen shorts with embroidery from Charlotte Russe. They cost me $5 each, and they are so cute! To complete the look, I put on my embroidered flats from Rocket Dog that I bought years ago. They were the first shoes that I remember buying with my own money, so I can't bear to throw them away just yet. The complete look gives me a Girl From Ipanema vibe, so I've named the look after the song. 

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Your an african queen! Love this look so different!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so cute! I love your style, so class and chic! :) You have a great blog and lovely sense of style! Good job ;)

    Btw, I followed you on Bloglovin! Hope you do the same dear <3

    Girl About Town Blog
    Like my blog on Facebook :)
    Follow my blog on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics :3

    http://fashionable-teen-world.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing doll! I have followed on lookbook.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embroidery detail on your bottoms. This is such a wonderfully styled look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great dear! I just became your newest follower <3 Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway on my blog & Instagram if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing. Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pants <33
    Love that scarf too! :D

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit....makes me feel a bit cold though whilst I'm sat here in full winter clothes haha :)

    www.franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. linda!! estou seguind :)

    xx

    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete