Monday, November 18, 2013

Adorn














Yes, my skirt is wrinkly, and I don't care! I've never been someone to really care about wrinkles, and I'm not sure why, but my parents always make sure to point them out to me. I think they just show that I washed my clothes, and I'm clean :P I remember buying this skirt in high school from Pacsun, but never wearing it to school. I think I wasn't sure how I wanted to style it, and it was too short for my school's dress code. Finally, 4 years after purchasing this skirt, it's on! I felt like I would try to make it more exciting because it's just a plain purple high waisted skirt. I was immediately compelled to throw on this blouse that features tigers. I'm a cat person, so any clothing item that has a member of the cat family on it has to be a part of my wardrobe. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the crazy old cat lady when I get older. To spice the look up even more, I put on my zig zag tights. I own a lot of pattern tights, but these are definitely my favorite! They are bold, but don't distract from too many outfits. To complete my look, I threw on my new silver platform heels from Forever21, and my cross necklace. 

Adorn - Miguel

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely look, I couldn't tell it was wrinkled!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete