Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bills, Bills, Bills














I am always drawn towards anything that has gold diamonds. This shirt was something that I had to have in my wardrobe because it is covered in them! The best part about the shirt is that it is like a muscle tee, so if I wear it without a jacket, I can wear a cute bandeau or bra underneath. Today, it's a little chilly outside, so I decided to wear this shirt with my denim jacket. I'm also wearing some black cigarette pants in order to counter the relaxed jacket and tee pairing. My creepers were the first shoes that I thought of, so I threw them on as well. To complete the look, I decided to wear my mom's plain black snapback. 

Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! The top and your shoes are so cool!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete