Saturday, November 16, 2013

Colors Of The Wind













I used to always wear color, and black and white were never a part of my closet. Now, it seems like my color scheme consists of black, white, and red. To break away from that, I had to buy this bodycon dress from DDs Discounts! I love all of the cutouts, the floral print, and the bright colors. The dress was only $7.99, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to add another bodycon to my dress collection. I decided to wear this dress with my neon pink clear combat boots. This combination is definitely striking, and both pieces are conversation starters on their own. Together I think they compliment each other because the shoes help bring out colors in the dress that I didn't even notice before! It's a little nippy outside today, so I threw on this jacket that my dad gave to me. It has this oversized feeling, but the funny thing is that I can't even close the bottom buttons. I guess my dad used to have smaller hips than me :P I also gave myself bangs yesterday, so I figured they could make their debut with this outfit. Honestly, I cut them a little too blunt for my taste, so I can't wait for them to grow out a little!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty dress! I just love the back details

    ReplyDelete
  2. super nice outfit girl !!!
    are the boots comfy ?( not too hot) ?
    thanks !!

    ReplyDelete