Monday, November 25, 2013

Formal Holiday Must Haves

Hey guys, I was a little too tired to do a photo shoot after work today, but I still wanted to post something. I figured since it's the holiday season, I would try to do a wishlist/ mus-have list about formal dresses that I would love to wear and own! These dress are things that you can wear to holiday charity events, winter formals, recitals, or even to the ballet. I know I often go to see The Nutcracker, and it's one of the few times that I actually put on a formal dress.


I've recently discovered this website http://www.okdress.co.uk/ , where they offer a great array of dresses for formal and special events. I think I found them at the perfect time because they are currently offering a ton of Pre-Christmas Sales! I'm all about the sales because I like to try to dress my best of the least amount of money. If I had to choose just one formal dress among these options, I would definitely pick this blue chiffon dress with an empire waist. It's flattering for everyone, and I think the simplicity is amazing!


Apart from the pre-Christmas sales, OKdress is also offering some of the biggest sales ever on other formal dresses. The quality of the dresses is amazing, and they offer a wide variety of styles and colors. I think it's easy for everyone to find a dress that would look amazing on them.

Among the many dresses they offer, some that I really enjoy are:

OKD605560
OKD601127
OKD603888

If you have some kind of formal event that you have to attend, I would definitely suggest checking out http://www.okdress.co.uk/ !




8 comments:

  1. Wow all those dresses are incredible, I want them all! =D
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dresses--love the blue one too! (:

    Thanks for commenting on my blog--I've followed you on Bloglovin'!
    manicpixiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second blue dress is Amazing!!! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice and chic dresses here, can't decide which one I prefer!
    Visit my blog if you have time, I've just posted a new outfit and I'll be happy to read your opinion =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    ylenialabate.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh all these dresses are absolutely stunning :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some beautiful dresses here, love them! Thank you for your comments on my blog. Following you now on Bloglovin, please return the favour :)
    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete