Friday, November 15, 2013

Hey Mickey!












This jacket is the love of my life right now! It's so big, bold, and 90s! I love the fact that it is a patchwork bomber jacket, and the patches consist of cute Mickey and Minnie pictures! When I saw this jacket on Forever21, I had to order it immediately, and it could not have arrived quick enough. The jacket is originally $27.80, but I guess I bought it when there was some kind of sale, and I got it for $6 less. Either way, I was going to have this jacket be a part of my wardrobe! I decided to pair this oversized jacket with a slimming bodycon dress that features a mesh cutout. I've owned this dress for a long time, but I never knew how to make it more daytime appropriate until now. This dress was also purchased at Forever21. I thought I would add some bold black and white striped socks, platform sneakers, and a gold statement necklace to make this outfit more fun! My final touch is this cute beanie with animal ears! In my book, you can never go wrong with accessories that feature animal ears~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment