Saturday, November 23, 2013

MEOW















I think a lot of people look at me as some kind of doll. I'm often asked to try on outfits, and different pieces of clothes just because people want to see how cute they'll look on me. At work, when something only comes in a small size, they always suggest that I buy it or at least try it on for them to see. My mom is obviously no different. I went shopping with her, and she told me I needed to buy this sweater because it would go perfectly with this skirt she bought for me the day before. I wasn't going to argue with her, because it is adorable! Like most people, I'm obsessed with cats, so I buy anything cat related in a heart beat. This outfit is styled by my mom, and I have no complaints. Thankfully for her, I think she did a good job!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: