Monday, November 11, 2013

No Way













Unfortunately, I live in Florida, so that means it's basically perpetually hot. I can't really wear sweaters or jackets to celebrate the fact that it's Fall. In order to stray away from a summer feeling all year round, I try to wear darker colors. I was drawn to this maxi skirt because it has a black background which makes the roses stand out! The roses look like they were painted with water colors which I thought was really pretty. As if I wasn't already in love with this maxi skirt, there is also an m-split in the front. I thought I would try to keep the look more fall appropriate and toughen up the skirt a little by adding a pleather crop top. The back of this top is amazing because of all of the straps. I'm always drawn towards tops that have special details in the back! The look is completed with my buckled wedge booties.

No Way - M-Flo

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: