Monday, November 4, 2013

Psychedelico Milly


I recently received my package from Psychedelico Milly, and it was full of enough beauty products to last quite a while. I spent the past week trying out all of the goodies that I received, and I am extremely pleased with the results. 

First, I have these nail polishes from Innisfree. The colors are really pastel and spring time perfect! I think it'll be fun to wear these during Fall and Winter as an act of rebellion. I especially love the blue because I've been searching for this kind of color for a long time. Both of the polishes are full of little square speckles of glitter in complimentary colors. It's just the right amount of glitter to make your nails catch someone's eyes without being too overwhelming. You can get your own nail polish here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/innisfree-eco-organic-nail-polish



Next, I had the pleasure of trying out 3 different masks! I am absolutely in love with face masks because they are the perfect treat for yourself at the end of the week, and leave your skin feeling extremely moisturized. They can be purchased here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/etude-house-i-need-you-alphabet-mask-sheet

The first one I tried out was the Heart 3 Berry Complex mask. It's packed with strawberries, blueberries, acai berries, raspberries, and blackberries. The mask is supposed to provide your skin with antioxidents and vitamins to leave your skin with a lovely complexion.  

Second, I tried the Aloe which is supposed to soothe irritated skin, cool heated skin, and quench your skin's thirst. 

Lastly, I put on the Carrot mask, which focuses on brightening your skin


I also received a good amount of skin care samples. 

The first one that I tried out was the Argan 2.0 from Nature Republic. It's an oil that consists of argan oil that has been fermented which helps deeply moisturize the face. It smells exactly like my argan oil I use in my hair, which freaked me out at first, but it actually does a really good job of leaving your face well moisturized.


The next sample I tried out was this Nature Republix Whitening Collagen Dream combination. It's supposed to help even out your skin tone, which is useful to me because I suffer from hyper pigmentation from acne scars. This sample is kind of a one time use amount, so I can't comment on it's effectiveness, but it does have a lovely smell.


Next is this Black Charcoal Chin Pack from Etude House. This is used to extract extra oils from your chin area. I don't actually have an oily chin, but I thought that it would definitely work if I did have one. When I was done using it, I could tell that my chin was left moisturized, but any extra unnecessary oils were gone.


Lastly, I received this Vita Water Drop CCream by Skinfood. I liked the idea that it has SPF 35 because I try to make sure a lot of my makeup has some kind of SPF protection. I just mixed it with a little of my foundation and it was the perfect color. It has a good amount of coverage and it definitely helped even out my skin tone overall. 


You can check out other products from Psychedelico Milly here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/
They are mostly accepting special orders at the moment, so if you're looking for a specific Korean beauty product, you can now request it!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: