Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Do













I haven't been wearing a lot of color lately, but I try to wear a lot of patterns and prints so that the black and white look is a little bit more exciting. I personally love anything with houndstooth, so I had to buy these pants. They are houndstooth on the front, with gold zippers, and the back is all black. I like the contrast between the front in the back because they have a bit of a slimming effect. I decided to wear these pants with a muscle tee that features a bar code. I could do with out the saying "check me out," but I was really drawn towards the bar code and cut of the shirt. To complete the whole outfit, I threw on my black blazer with similar zippers to the pants, and my black wedge booties. I felt like a red lip and a confident attitude were the perfect accessories for this look.

You Do - G Dragon

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love those trousers! I've wanted some similar for a while now and this has probably pushed me past breaking point, I need to invest in some. Also that top is brilliant!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete