Thursday, December 5, 2013

Major League















My friend and I were really excited to buy these baseball jerseys! We found them in the kids section, and knew we had to have them. It's a Marlins baseball jersey by Addidas, and it's perfectly sized on me. I've been wanting to style one for a while now, so I'm really happy I was able to get my hands on this one. I'm also wearing an acid washed crop top from Forever21, and these black and white striped shorts. I was drawn to these particular shorts because unlike my other stripe shorts, the black appears more dominantly than the white. I decided to wear some tan boots, and my necklace from SincerelyMe2. 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Very nice look ♥
    And thanks for your comment !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and cool look, if you want, maybe we can follow each other :)
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  3. now shes hot... i must say.. nice look.. am following http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete