Saturday, December 7, 2013

My All












Today is a simple and relaxed kind of Saturday. I wanted to feel really girly, so I knew I wanted to wear my skater skirt. Skater skirts are amazing because they are cute and flirty. I love the fact that they flare whenever you twirl. To spice up the skirt a little, I thought my bodysuit would look great. It's got this really graphic black and white print, and the back is mesh with a huge rounded cutout in the back. It's bold, yet understated. I felt like my black platforms wouldn't distract from my outfit too much. They make me feel tall and they are really comfortable. I'm having a lazy hair day, so I just put it in a big bun on the top of my head. This outfit makes me feel like a dancer~

My All - Mariah Carey

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. cute! i agree, skater skirts are the best! and i loooove your boots!!
    xo,
    maddie

    http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete