Monday, December 9, 2013

The One














It's December, so I've been wearing outfits that feel more festive for the holiday season. I am in love with this dress. I know a lot of people do not like turtle necks, but I have to admit that I'm a fan of them. This dress is a bodycon, and features gold studding details, so it's like it has built in jewelry. There's also a nice little cutout in the back that shows just the right amount of skin. I threw this lightweight outer coat over the dress to make it more daytime appropriate. It's flowy, and reminds me of a luxurious house robe. I thought my platform booties would be the perfect shoes for this ensemble because they match the gold details in dress.

The One - Tamar Braxton

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so gorgeous and look how well it shows off those fabulous curves. Such a lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress! I love burgundy for the winter. Stunning with the cardi.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete