Monday, December 16, 2013

Trials And Tribulations











Today was a sad day for me; my laptop is officially broken, and there's nothing I can do. I was a little depressed for a while, hence the extremely late post and all black outfit. I felt like i needed to mourn the loss of my dear laptop. It was only a year old, but it was a powerful and efficient little fella. I had to venture out, and use my brother's computer, meaning I had to quickly learn how to use his photo editing software (sorry for the bad editing). I'm not going to lie, the result is a tad bit mediocre. I have a habit of making my photos over edited, which I should probably work on. Anywho, I'm rocking a fleece crop top that sports the word "boy" across the front. It's extremely comfortable, and keeps me warm during these cooler Florida nights. I paired the shirt with some black leggings with these cool paneling details on the sides. I think it's cool that they're not your typical plain black leggings. To complete the outfit, I threw on my tan boots (they're my favorite shoes right now if you couldn't tell), and my "Ain't No Wifey" beanie from Dimepiece, and the eyewear is from Giant Vintage.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. you look pretty! love the dimepiece beanie too!

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely as always!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black, white, and red...classic! Nice casual combo!
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST GIVEAWAY!!!

    Nonee
    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com/2014/01/blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete