Saturday, January 25, 2014

Burn











I didn't realize it was so bright outside today, so my face is a little washed out in some of the pictures. My recent orders with Forever21 finally arrived, so I'm wearing a lot of clothes from there. When I saw that they were having 50% off their clearance, I had to order a few things! The first thing I thought to wear this morning are these blue pants that have a print all over them. They were $7, and I love them because they are soft and feature pockets! A lot of the joggers that I've bought don't have pockets, so I was pleasantly surprised to see these pants have some. Next, I put on this crop top that I bought at DDs Discounts for $7.99. What attracted me to it was the fact that there is a zipper in the back, and the front has a ton of cutouts so you don't have to wear a necklace with it. Just the pants and shirt alone made me feel very bohemian, so I wanted to toughen up my outfit up a little bit. The first thing I thought to put on was my new moto jacket from Forever21. I got this awesome jacket for only $17! For shoes, I went with my shiny black platforms from Forever21 as well. The overall outfit has a bohemian rocker vibe, and I thought the creepers were the perfect shoes to complete my outfit.

Burn - Ellie Goulding

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment