Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy










I  just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Right after I took these photos, I laid down and didn't get up until a minute ago. I didn't realize I was so tired today. I'm really happy, because I bought this netted shirt in December when I went shopping with my best friend. Pac Sun was having a buy one get one free sale on their clearance that was already 50% off. I bought it for only $3! The next day I went on Karmaloop, and saw these pants, and I thought they would look cool together. To complete the look, I'm wearing my buckle booties, and a vegan leather jacket from Forever21. I love this jacket because the back has a bunch of studs and it's quilted, which reminds me of a cake tier.

Happy - Pharrell Williams

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment