Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Honeymoon Avenue



I haven't done one of these in a while, but I recently saw Ariana Grande's cover of Cosmopolitan, and I was inspired to do a favorite magazine cover for the month. I think she looks absolutely gorgeous! They styled her true to herself, and the simplicity is actually quite impactful. Ariana Grande rocks crop tops and skater skirts like no other, and she looks amazing in them. I noticed that I have a similar outfit in my wardrobe as well. I love the cutouts in this crop top because it doesn't reveal too much, but it's still fun. This skirt hits me in the right places, and high lights my small waist.

Crop Top - DDs Discounts $6.99
Skater Skirt - DDs Discounts $7.99
Heels - Forever21 $19.99
Necklace - Charlotte Russe $2.99
Bracelets - Charlotte Russe $0.99
Total Spent - $38.95

Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! Ariana Grande looks beautiful as always, and the outfit suits you so much too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete