Friday, January 17, 2014

I Dream Of Genie








I'm so glad it's finally Friday! I've been working all week, and I finally get a break. I decided to wear something that's really comfortable today to celebrate the fact that it's my day off. I went with some black harem pants because the fabric is extremely soft, and do not prohibit any movements. I also threw on an accordion pleat crop tank top because I love the color, and the fact that the shirt is really flowy. I needed to wear a light weight jacket today because the weather is in the 60s. I went with my grey plaid hoodie because it features an off red color that goes will with my tank top. To finish my look, I threw on my Jeffrey Campbell sneakers that feature cutouts. They're really comfortable and stylish all at the same time.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment