Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm So Into You










I've noticed that I have been wearing a lot of pants lately. I am kind of obsessed with joggers because they're really comfortable, and they have so many different designs. I love how easily you can dress them up or down as well. Today I'm sporting a pair of joggers that have a bright tribal pattern all over them. The print reminds me of something that would be worn in the 90s, and I think that's why I was so drawn to them in the store. I went with a chambray tie up shirt because it doesn't distract from the print, and goes well with the blues in the pants. I also threw on my skull loafers, and gold collar necklace. My big wavy hair, and rings that feature triangle details really tie the look together well. 

I'm So Into You - SWV

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment