Monday, January 13, 2014

Olives









I've had this black cutout crop top for the longest time, and I'm finally wearing it. I decided to wear some high waisted black and olive striped pants. They have a stretch detail on the sides, and are extremely comfortable. The material is like a linen, so they are lightweight. I also threw on my vegan leather jacket that features sleeves that are the same color as my pants. I created my own headband that says 'Dope' from some excess material from a shirt I recently cut up. I liked the idea of having a bold graphic seen just below my bun. I completed my outfit by putting on a simple cross necklace, and some heels featuring a peep toe.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so paired so nicely! I love the olive and black together

    ReplyDelete