Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ringa Linga











Sometime in December, I visited the Ringling Museum, and took a few pictures. Unfortunately, this was around the same time I thought my laptop was completely dead. Now that I'm able to use it again, I wanted to post some of the pictures that I took. 

I'm wearing a hi low dress that I bought at DDs Discounts for $9.99. I love how the skirt of it is see through, and the back has a design with the straps. The leather details on the bust completely sold the dress to me. I decided to pair the dress with my black platform heels. I wanted to highlight the gold detail on the back of the heel, so I stacked on a couple of gold bangles. I also decided to wear a few of my gold rings. The details on the rings almost mirror the design of the straps on the back of the dress, so I thought they were the perfect little detail. 

Ringa Linga - Taeyang

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. $9.99 is an incredible price. Good job. The dress is lovely. I like how you kept accessories simple yet stylish. Excellent styling with this dress.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete