Monday, February 17, 2014

Almost Is Never Enough











It's a casual Monday, so I just threw on the first things I saw this morning. I found these jeans at work for $0.99, and they've been sitting on my dresser for the longest time untouched. I often go on shopping spress and don't touch the clothes for months because I'm trying to catch up on the clothes that I've bought before. I opened up my shirt drawer, and the first thing I saw was this purple blouse. I think I was originally drawn to the shirt because it's purple (which is my favorite color), and it has a floral print patch around the collar. It's definitely unique, and I haven't seen many shirts similar to it. Finally I threw on some sneakers that I had sitting next to my door. This is a comfortable outfit that allows me to move freely and run errands without any hassle.

A similar look:

Almost Is Never Enough



Mango white jeans
mango.com


H&M flat shoes
$33 - hm.com



Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment