Friday, February 7, 2014

Everything Is Embarrassing








Stripes are my favorite thing to wear. I think they are an interesting way to spruce up an outfit without feeling too daring depending on how you wear them. I have stripes in every form you could think of ranging from, jackets to accessories. I put on these striped shorts today because they are really comfortable and fit me like a glove. If you have a disproportionate hip to waist ratio like me, it can be hard to find the perfect high waisted shorts/pants for yourself, but if they have an elastic band, they will fit better than you thought was possible. Since I'm wearing bold shorts, I put on a plain bodysuit with some cute mesh details around the neckline. I've realized that bodysuits kind of suck me in and make my body look slimmer. It's a little cool outside, so I grabbed my faux leather jacket to keep me warm. I felt like my patent creepers and white wire headband would look cute with my outfit as well.

You can shop a similar look here:

Everything Is Embarrassing


Club L lace top
$24 - nelly.com



Forever 21 pajamas
forever21.com


Forever 21 shoes
forever21.com


Forever 21 hair accessory
forever21.com




Everything Is Embarrassing - Sky Ferreira


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment