Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fermez Votre Bouche




Today, I really wanted to tackle drawing a real person, but as soon as I started I felt extremely overwhelmed. I decided to break down the process and learn how to draw bits and pieces of a face separately. This is my first attempt at drawing a mouth. I'm surprised that I was able to accomplish drawing something that looks this good. I am starting to notice that it's easier for me to draw things if I just think of it as just lines and shapes, instead of the bigger picture. I ordered some drawing pencils and supplies, so I can't wait for them to arrive. I think shading might go a lot smoother for me if I use something other than a mechanical pencil.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This turned out super good! I'm currently taking a beginning art class in college and I wish I was more talented! Maybe practice makes perfect (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! You've definitely got a talent!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete