Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hold On, We're Going Home










When I last shopped Karmaloop, there was this bandana print crop top that caught my attention. I knew I had to buy it and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It's by See You Monday, and when it finally came in the mail, I was shocked by how soft the material is. My only complaint is that it's extremely short, so if I were to order it again, I'd buy it in a medium instead of a small. I thought I should wear some high waisted shorts to cover my midriff since the shirt is shorter than I expected. I also wanted to wear some tights as well to keep from showing too much skin. Next I thought that my platforms would go well with my outfit because the gold detailing on the heel matches the gold buttons on my shorts. To complete my look, I threw on my gold lion chain necklace.

You can shop a similar look below:

Hold On, We're Going Home

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the crop top/ high waisted trend! I just posted an outfit wearing a crop top and a high waisted skirt, you should check it out (: Love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete