Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lay Up Under Me











Lately, I've been obsessed with drawing, so I've been neglecting my blog, but today I figured out how to manage the two! The shirt depicts the galaxy and it's a cool cut and features my favorite color. I threw on some distressed denim because I feel like you can never go wrong with some jeans. To complete my outfit, I put on my black long cardigan and some platform sneakers because it's once again cold outside. I wasn't expecting to go outside and need a sweater again because the weather warmed up quite a bit.

Recently, I was browsing through Tumblr, and I saw some choreography to the song Lay Up Under Me by Beyonce, and ever since, I've been obsessively listening to the song. I actually never heard the song before I saw the video, but the choreography conveyed such emotion that I got addicted to the song. The choreography not only made me yearn to dance again, but it also made me want to completely digest and understand the song. Even though it's old, I definitely had to share with everyone!


Lay Up Under Me


Galaxy print shirt
amazon.com


Oasis long sleeve open cardigan
$47 - oasis-stores.com


Acid wash jeans
dailylook.com


Topshop black platform shoes
nordstrom.com\



Lay Up Under Me - Beyonce


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment