Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Power Trip











I love wearing stripes with stripes, and that's probably one of the main reasons that my wardrobe consists of so many striped items. I couldn't resist wearing this crop top with these shorts. The shorts have wider black stripes, while the shirt has wider white stripes, so I felt like they went together in a cool way. I decided to wear a denim studded vest with my outfit because I always feel like I need some sort of outerwear, and it's starting to warm up. As for my shoes, I always opt to wear my Nikes whenever possible! The finishing touches to my outfit are my snapback and gold necklace.

A similar look:

Power Trip


Forever 21 stripe shirt
forever21.com


Aéropostale vest waistcoat
aeropostale.com




Polish jewelry
karmaloop.com



Power Trip - J. Cole


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment