Saturday, February 15, 2014

Promise











It's suddenly cooled off again, and I was not expecting it at all. I decided to be a little lazy today, and throw on some leggings. Since leggings are really comfy and can come across as lazy, I thought it would be nice to wear a button up with them to dress up my outfit. I've had this particular button up for a really long time. I remember my mom buying it for me when I was just starting high school. It still fits me as if it is brand new. Next, I decided to put on my green wind breaker. I love it for the gold details. To match the gold, I put on my gold rings and gold necklaces (and my Hello Kitty band-aid). Finally, I put on my boots that have tie up details in the back. I have so many boots, and I don't really wear them because the weather doesn't permit it, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to put on these boots today.

A similar look below:

Promise


H M blouse
$25 - hm.com




Tall boots
2020ave.com


Forever 21 long multi strand necklace
forever21.com



Promise - Ciara


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment