Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rock With You












I like to try and do a lot of DIY experiments with my clothes, and these shorts are the result of one of them. I found these shorts at work, but felt they were too plain, so I went home, and spent the day adding the rips to them. They turned out pretty nice, but my only regret is that I didn't pay attention to how low the pockets go. I would have made the rips a little lower had I known that the insides of the pockets don't cover much. I decided to throw on this muscle tank that I bought for $0.49! I think I love it because I got it for such a great price, and the design is pretty cool. Next I put on a hot pink bandeau to match the rips in the shorts and put on my black platform sneakers.

A similar look:
Rock With You


Forever 21 graphic shirt
forever21.com



Forever 21 clothing
forever21.com


Topshop shoes
nordstrom.com



Rock With You - Michael Jackson


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment