I have another simple nail art you can try for Valentine's Day! This one is extremely easy to accomplish, and only requires a little bit of variety in your nail polish colors, or you can just take the main idea and make it work with the colors you have. I subscribe to Julep polishes, so I've racked up a few of their polishes, and I love them. They're a 4-free formula polish, meaning they have none of the bad stuff in them, they have great coverage, and are really pigmented. I also love the packaging!
- base coat
- top coat
- a light base color polish
- five different color polishes
- dotting tool, toothpick, or bobby pin
- Paper to put polish on
- nail polish remover
- Paint your nails with a base coat.
- Apply grey polish as a base color to every nail and allow to dry completely.
- Starting with the darkest color on your thumb, paint little hearts using a dotting tool or toothpick or a bobby pin. To create the heart, you create one polka dot, then make another right next to it to make the top of the heart. Next you connect the two tops by dragging them down to create the point at the bottom of hearts.
- Use the second darkest color on the next nail, and create the hearts.
- Continue this pattern for the rest of your nails.
- Apply a top coat. I like Seche Vite because it dries within a couple of minutes.
- Clean around the edges of your nails with nail polish remover.
And now you have cute Valentine's Day nails!~