|Before I wiped the edges and cleaned them up|
- base coat
- sky blue nail polish
- light pink nail polish
- white nail polish
- black nail polish
- top coat
- dotting tools or toothpick
- Paint all your nails with a base coat.
- After it dries, paint your nails with the sky blue nail polish (I did 2 coats).
- Next, take a dotting tool or toothpick, and dot out the shape of a heart
- Take the black nail polish, and trace the shape of the heart to create an outline using your smallest dotting tool or a toothpick (a toothpick will get you more precise lines)
- Add highlights with the white polish on the upper left hand of the hearts using your dotting tool/toothpick
- Apply a generous amount of top coat to smooth out the design and help your nails last longer.
- Wipe away the edges to clean up any polish that may be on your skin. I usually wash my hands after the polish is dry, and my nails look perfect.
You now have cute heart nails to celebrate Valentine's Day!~