Sunday, March 16, 2014

All Of Me











While I was in New York, I went and saw Live With Kelly And Michael, so I tried to dress slightly
nicer than I had the rest of my time there. I went to a store called Mystique Boutique the day before, and I found a really cute drop waist dress with a leather detailing on the bottom. It was only $9.99, so I immediately purchased it. I also found these really cute cat socks that go over your knees for $12.99. Anything that is cat related I often buy because I know I'll regret passing it later on. The day of the recording for Kelly and Michael, I put on the dress, socks, as well as my lace up boots and my winter coat. I found my coat at Burlington Coat Factory the day before I went to New York for only $19.99, and it surprisingly kept me warm the whole week. I had my friend take pictures of me after the show in Central Park, but when I looked at them they were really blurry (we were standing too far from each other). I really liked my outfit, so I decided to recreate it today because I received quite a few compliments on it! I think suffering through the Florida heat for a little bit is worth showing one of my favorite outfits from my mini vacation~

A similar look below:

All Of Me

All Of Me by l3xiluthor featuring a red coat

Boohoo dress
boohoo.com


JK2 red coat
yesstyle.com


Black pantyhose
hottopic.com


SPURR flat boots
$54 - theiconic.com.au



All Of Me - John Legend



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment