Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Butterfly











I'm getting really excited about the fact that my birthday is quickly approaching. I have big plans for my cakes, and I can't wait to actually make them. One of my favorite things about my birthday (other than the fact that I get to celebrate myself) is that it takes place in Spring! I mentioned before in an earlier post that I love Spring. I love floral prints, and just flowers in general. I purchased this tank in December when they were clearing out all the spring clothes from the stores, and I could not wait to wear it! I decided to wear my bright green scalloped shorts from Romwe with the shirt because I thought they would help bring out the faint traces of green that can be found in the shirt. A crisp white belt, and some hot pink platform sandals from Forever21 complete my outfit.

A similar look below:
Butterfly


Forever New purple top
$46 - forevernew.com.au


Asos shorts
asos.com


Windsor Smith leather shoes
$89 - theiconic.com.au


Forever 21 spike belt
forever21.com



Butterfly - Mariah Carey

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment