Saturday, March 15, 2014

Can We Talk











I was so exhausted after I came back from New York that I didn't leave the house except when necessary. I'm finally not tired anymore and I couldn't wait to wear more of the clothes that I bought in the city. This sweater dress is something that I fell in love with as soon as it came into my sight. I love numbers that end in '3', so I knew I needed it in my closet. My friend and I decided to go into Manhattan Mall (a very pitiful mall by the way) to look for bags, and checked out this store called Strawberry. When we first walked in, we only saw sleepwear, but as we went further into the store, there were stairs that lead upstairs. Upstairs is an oasis of cute clothes that are rather inexpensive. After perusing for a bit, I came across this sweater dress and was shocked that it was only $19.99. It's the most expensive thing I bought my whole trip, but I don't consider it to be a splurge. I love how it's sporty, but really cute and comfortable. I imagine Sporty Spice being able to actually wear a dress like this if the Spice Girls came out this decade. I felt like Nikes were the only appropriate shoes to wear with this dress.

A similar look below:

Can We Talk


Sweater dress
owntherunway.com


NIKE wedge sneaker
dsw.com



Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Very cute look!
    Love the sweater dress!
    -Shreya
    Http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete