Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Creep












Yesterday was gloomy. It rained most of the day, which encouraged me to sleep as soon as I came home from work. Now that I'm back from the cold in New York, I'm excited to wear all the shorts that I've been buying in bulk. Before I left for New York I purchased these black and white batik jogger shorts. I love how they are comfortable and ready to wear. I decided to pair my favorite panther muscle tank with them. I tend to wear bold print bottoms with equally as bold graphic tees. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the less is more concept sometimes, and this is definitely one of those moments. I put on my black sneakers, and a snapback was the perfect accessory to hide my frizzy hair from the rain.

A similar look below:



Creep



Boohoo white shorts
boohoo.com


H&M flat shoes
$33 - hm.com


Smooth Stock Snapback
stussy.com



Creep - TLC



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment