Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dark Horse












One song that plays almost every day at work is Dark Horse by Katy Perry. At first I didn't really have any reaction to the song, but after hearing it so much it's really grown on me. I decided to wear a lightweight striped blouse that I found at work. It seems pretty plain at first glance, but I love the surprise bow in the back and it has a hi-low hem. I went with some distressed jeans that are light wash and high waisted. I felt like a high waist would help show off the hi-lowback. My shoes nude wedges because I didn't want to distract from my outfit too much. To finish off the look, I threw on a gold chain necklace, gold bangles, and dark lipstick.

A similar look below:
Dark Horse


Rut Circle shirts blouse
$33 - nelly.com


Ripped jeans
windsorstore.com


AX Paris suede boots
$59 - axparis.com


Chain necklace
karmaloop.com


Cuff bracelet
dailylook.com


Forever 21 jewelry
forever21.com



Dark Horse - Katy Perry


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: