Friday, March 21, 2014

Gotta Be You











My favorite sweater is my Minnie Mouse sweater! I'm not even a big fan of her, but something about this sweater always makes me happy. I love the fact that it's bold and can make a statement all on it's own. The sleeves are just an added bonus. When I initially purchased the sweater, I didn't even notice the writing down the sleeves but as soon as I did, I fell even more in love. I like how it shows off my fun side and my love for cartoons. I went with a cute and flirty blue skater skirt to add to the cuteness of my outfit, then I put on my disco platforms so that my outfit wasn't too childish. I added a fun 90s inspired headband to finish off my look for the day.

A similar look below:

Gotta Be You


Forever 21 sweat shirt
forever21.com


Nasty Gal skater skirt
nastygal.com


Forever 21 shoes
forever21.com
'


Gotta Be You - 2ne1



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. really cool outfit :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete