Sunday, March 30, 2014

Party (It's My Birthday!~)















Today is the day I've been waiting for all month! It's my birthday, and I was so excited to make my birthday cakes. The only reason that I get excited about my birthday is because I look forward to testing myself and creating the cakes that I envision in my head! This year, I knew I wanted to make a Chanel purse cake. They took me 2 days to finish, but I am happy with the results. I am usually never satisfied with my work because I am a perfectionist, but this time, I did not stress the little things. 

I found this really cute playsuit to wear from Minx Empire . When I imagined my 21st birthday outfit when I was younger, I remember wanting a sequin bodycon dress. As the time drew near, I realized I wanted a more playful outfit that I could have fun in and feel comfortable moving around in. This playsuit caught my attention as soon as I saw it because of the fun cut, and the pastel colors. I also bought some cloud socks from Shop B2 as a fun quirky twist to my outfit. To complete my birthday outfit, I put on my pastel clear heel platforms and accessorized with a lot of balloons!

Party - Beyonce

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, such a cute look!

    If you have a chance, enter in my giveway on my blog http://www.fitsonme.blogspot.com/2014/03/justfab-giveway.html

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated B-Day Luv! Hope u enjoyed Every Minute!

    ReplyDelete