Sunday, March 9, 2014

Treasure










I am back from my vacation! I took a trip to New York with my best friend, and we discovered the city through food. We had so much fun trying out all the different foods and understanding different cultures as we went into different neighborhoods. This was definitely a spring break to remember, and I'm happy that I could share the experience with my sissy. I'm wearing a skirt that I bought while we were in Soho. I was so excited to find this cute skirt at Necessary Clothing for only $5! I've been looking for a skirt with a slit like this one for a while now, and I'm so happy that I finally found one that I love! Necessary Clothing is a store that we happened to stumble upon and go in. We were surprised out how inexpensive everything is, and they had so many adorable spring clothes! I'm also wearing a polka dot crop top, and a moto jacket. My shoes are my favorite creepers.

A similar look:


Treasure


Polka dot top
$12 - chiarafashion.co.uk



Vero Moda long slit skirt
$48 - veromoda.com


Forever 21 creeper shoes
forever21.com



Treasure - Bruno Mars


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment