Tuesday, April 22, 2014

All Of The Lights











I can finally post again! I always feel so sad whenever I go too long without posting on my blog. I wish my work schedule was more consistent, but it's erratic and unpredictable. I appreciate the times that I get to come home early and don't have to work at all. I am a romper addict and I love this one! It's cute and flirty because of the skirt over the shorts. The mesh along the neckline and across the back is a unique feature as well. The romper is stretchy, so it is comfortable, and I love that I don't feel restricted while wearing it. For some strange reason, it is cool outside, so I put on my leather jacket from Forever21. I am loving these shoes that have a clear heel. They look polished and really help to pull this look together.

All Of The Lights - Kanye West

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment