Saturday, April 19, 2014

Message













Floral print for Spring? I know it's nothing new, but I am obsessed with floral prints, so whenever Spring comes around I go crazy. I love these floral print shorts! They're floral, Spring ready, and the color is beautiful. This particular print reminds me of an impressionist painting because the  flowers aren't too defined and they all kind blend together. I put on a knit top that looks like a netted shirt. The holes in the shirt are large enough for you to see my bralette that is similar in color to my shorts. I also put on my newly discovered sneakers, and wrapped my head with a scarf. The scarf distracts people from the fact that my hair is in a messy bun. Do you think that floral prints in Spring is a played out trend, or just gets better every year?

Message ft. Wise - Makai



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great combo! I love the shorts with the sheer white top and how well the shoes go with (:

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete