Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Replay










I was not able to blog for almost a week because my work schedule drastically changed for the worst (I hate it). I feel like I'm barely ever home anymore, and I had to take some time to adjust myself to this new schedule. Finding time to blog was a bit of a struggle as well. I think I have figured out how to do both, and I'm excited to be back in full swing!

This dress is something that I chose from Amiclubwear. They're actually having their semi-annual sale, so it's 35% off their entire store. I think I was drawn to the dress because I did not have any white dresses before, and I love the fact that this one has an asymmetrical hem. I think this dress is perfect for Spring! I decided to wear a lightweight blazer that features yellow vertical stripes. To complete my outfit, I put on a silver necklace with blue details, and my Jeffrey Campbell sneakers. The sneakers help dress down the look and doesn't make it seem as serious.

Replay - Zendaya

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment