Thursday, April 17, 2014

Someday








It's my day off, and it's feeling like a t-shirt and jeans type of day. I don't often wear anything this simple, but I felt like being a little lazy today. This t-shirt is really cute and I love the dinosaur in the pocket! My friend pointed it out to me while we were working, and I bought it as soon as I clocked out. I decided to throw on my favorite skinny jeans. I think I consider them to be my favorite because they were originally $60, but I was able to purchase them for $10. I'm always proud of a good sale! To complete my outfit today, I put on these tennis shoes that I found in the back of my closet. I remember buying them for $2 last year. I cannot believe today is the first time that I'm wearing them.

Someday - Dj Deckstream

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment