Monday, April 14, 2014

Sugar













Now that I work a lot more than I did before, I'm finding myself enjoying it way more. I've noticed that I am not watching the clock at all, and think it's because I have had more time to get to know my coworkers. I didn't get to spend as much time with them because I worked by myself most of the time. Gaining new friends is always fun~
I'm wearing this cool asymmetrical skirt that I found at work for $4.99 last weekend. The draping across the front is different and it doesn't add any unnecessary bulk to my hips. I thought it would be best if I wore a simple black crop top with mesh lining the neckline. My 'Vogue' hat from Ami Clubwear is an awesome accessory because it definitely makes a statement. I loved the idea of wearing a snapback with a more dressed up outfit. I thought my creepers went well with the hat, and I threw on tons of gold jewelry to complete my outfit.

A similar look below:

Sugar


Noisy may black shirt
$23 - nelly.com


Black skirt
insanejungle.com


Flat shoes
etsy.com



Gold jewelry
nastygal.com


Miss Selfridge ring
missselfridge.com


Cuff bracelet
dailylook.com


Black hat
$53 - modekungen.se



Sugar - Moonboots


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment