Saturday, April 26, 2014

Touch The Sky














I am in love with this oversized shirt from OASAP! It has the Looney Tunes characters displayed in their own boxes. I grew up watching the Looney Tunes on almost a daily basis, so this shirt brings back memories of my childhood. My favorites were obviously Bugs and Daffy, but I enjoyed watching the Martian and Taz as well. I love that the shirt is overlayed with a polka dot netting. The shirt is definitely unique, and I don't think I will see anyone where I live wearing it. The shirt is long enough to pass as a shirt dress. I put on my creepers from Forever21 because I like that they have a little lift, but they are plain enough to let the shirt stand out. I also put on some cloud socks from Shop B2.

Touch The Sky - Kanye West

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment