Saturday, May 17, 2014

Come Thru













I've been searching for an inexpensive net jersey for a long time, and yesterday I finally found one! I went into the kids department at my store, and I found this cute jersey! I like that it fits like a crop top on me and the fact that the number '93' is printed on the front! I have an obsession for numbers that end in three, so I definitely couldn't resist this shirt! I thought I could make a cute and comfortable sporty outfit with this jersey, so I put on some grey knit joggers. I like that the waistband is black splitting up the solid grey of the pants. I also like how the pant legs are fitted allowing for customization of the pants. I put on my 'Vogue' snapback from Amiclubwear and my Jordans.


Come Thru - Drake

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment