Monday, May 26, 2014

Only Look At Me














The heat is starting to get to me. I cannot deal with the fact that I sweat just from thinking basically. I wanted to wear something that would have me covered, but I could breath in. I put on my new favorite high waisted shorts. They were only $11!!! I was going to purchase them from Nasty Gal for around $30, but thankfully I found these and saved myself the money. I also put on my striped bodysuit from PacSun (ofc I notice the hole too late). My kimono jacket is very lightweight, so it covers me without me dying from the heat. Since it is hot outside, I thought I would wear my hair in a ponytail with a headband from Forever21 to keep my hair off my neck. I feel like you can never wear too many gold accessories, so I put on my lion chain necklace and a few gold rings. Finally I put on my Jordans so that I could be carefree and comfortable.

A similar look below:
Only Look At Me


Acid wash shorts
nastygal.com


H M fringe kimono
$51 - hm.com


Chevron Print Bodysuit
bodycentral.com


Sport shoes
airjordanwomen.com


NLY Trend chain jewelry
$34 - nelly.com


Miss Selfridge metal jewelry
missselfridge.com


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: