Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What's In My Purse?

I've always seen Youtubers doing the 'What's In My Purse?' tag, and I've wanted to join in, but I thought it might be weird since I'm a blogger. I've finally decided to go ahead and just do it even though I'm not a Youtuber!

My Purse:



I received this purse from Ami Clubwear a while ago, and it has become my main purse. I love that it is big enough to carry all of my essentials and more, but it is not overly large! It is spacious and offers a zipper on the front and one on the inside. The top of the bag features a zipper closure, but the bag doesn't completely close. I think what I liked the most about this bag is the fact that it is similar to the Celine bags, which I cannot afford. Ami Clubwear offers the purse in a more affordable fashion for everyone to enjoy! The bag has both handles and an adjustable shoulder strap that is removable. The quality is also very nice. None of the threads have frayed and the material on the bag has not scuffed. 


Item 1:


Living in Florida, you need to always have sunglasses at your disposal. The sun is almost always out and it's nice to shield your eyes from the sun and not be blinded by the sun rays. This particular pair of sunglasses comes from Giant Vintage. I like how these sunglasses are not too bold, but they feature a nice pink speckled print all over them.

Item 2:


At work I'm always dealing with money, and it dries out my hands. I hate when the webs in between my fingers start to look  ashy, so I started carrying around hand lotions so that I can apply them whenever necessary. J.R. Watkins is my favorite brand because they always have yummy scents. My favorite one is definitely the lemon flavor (I've been using it since my high school days). The formula of the lotion leaves my hands moisturized and soft for a good amount of time, and I don't find myself reapplying unless I wash my hands.

Item 3:


I love to snack!  Instead of buying snacks in the vending machine I like to buy them at grocery stores because it's a better deal. My favorite snack to buy is Ruffles Sour Cream And Chedder chips, but unfortunately I didn't see those today. 

Item 4:


Headphones are a must! I love to listen to music and I love to watch my favorite Youtubers when I'm on the go. I never know when I'm going to need to keep the sound to myself, so I make sure I always have headphones in my bag.

Item 5:


My pizza pouch brings me joy every time I see it! I keep pencils, pens, and erasers in here. It's the home of my art supplies and also my loose change. I like having something quirky like this in my purse because whenever I take it out it's a conversation starter. 

Item 6:


My daily beauty essentials are always present in my purse. When I leave for work in the morning I often forget to put something on my lips, so I always leave a few options in my purse. I love my chapstick that provides 8 hrs of moisture on the drier days. When my lips are extremely chapped that is the first thing I grab. Baby Lips are nice for the days that I want both color and moisture. Cherry is my favorite flavor because I feel like it leaves a nice natural looking red on my lips. Then there are days when I just like to wear a natural looking gloss. This Marie Natie gloss seriously leaves my lips moisturized and glossy for 8hrs! I also bring my red lipstick along for the days when I'm feeling bold. My Zit Zapper by ELF is the first thing that I grab when I feel myself starting to get a pimple. It has witch hazel and other ingredients that help dry out your pimples, so if you use it liberally your pimple will die by the end of the day. I also carry around a sample perfume with me because you never know when you're going to need to refresh. I'm currently carrying Cartier La Panthere.

https://www.creditcardinsider.com/

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. great stuff :), nice tag!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely items

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crispy flies looks very yummy and i really love your bag!!!:)

    Would you like to follow eachother via GFC? Just let me know...!:))

    xoxo

    www.mielleloves.de
    www.mielleloves.de

    ReplyDelete