Friday, June 13, 2014

Alive













It's kind of gloomy outside because it's been raining all morning. I hate the rain, but it's helping to make it cool off. I wanted to wear something as refreshing as the weather, so I put on my white organza dress from Front Row Shop! I love how it's striped and features see through stripes with the floral print on top. It's very modern and I love the shape. I've been searching for something with a straight cut, so I knew I needed to have this dress. I put on a white button up underneath the dress in order to cover up. The collar peeks out around the neck line, so I put on a gold collar necklace to accentuate that detail. I also put on my tassel and turquoise necklace. I thought my cut out boots from Ami Club Wear were perfect. The shoes are crisp, white, and don't make your feet sweat. When I looked in the mirror, I thought of how M-flo music makes me feel, so I thought it was appropriate to name this post after one of their songs.

Organza Dress: http://www.frontrowshop.com/product/organza-dress-in-floral-1
Front Row Shop: http://www.frontrowshop.com/

A similar look below:
Alive


Dress
frontrowshop.com


Vince rayon blouse
otteny.com


Ankle strap booties
amiclubwear.com



Turquoise necklace
southmoonunder.com


Alive - M-flo


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment